Student Speak

"First day of my school, the Huge Entrance Gate, I was scared to enter the school and asked my mummy to take me home"

"15 years down the line , still the Huge Entrance Gate and I was still scared to make an exit from the gate and I asked my friends to spend some more time within"

The Gate is like a entry to "mandir" for me and our teachers are an inspiration for me .....

So, If I can walk in again the same gate, no better ways of doing it.....

Vineet kothari

(ISC - 2002)

SAP Consultant with TCS

vineetkothari123@gmail.com

1 comments:

  1. i completely agree with Vineet! I still remember my last day in school and it was like "May this day never ends"...Best part in life of every person is their childhood and STCS's contribution to every child who has been there cannot be valued or measured....Yes tears roll down even today, but with a feeling of joy that finally we again have a forum after school, where we can again rejoice and remember those days!

    ReplyDelete

Followers