Message from Mrs. Lorraine Mirza

My students have always been the wonderful and I have had some of the most memorable memories from STCS. Wherever I have been even outside Kolkata I have met past students from STCS. It makes me feel so proud to see them gone so far in life and working at such senior positions in some of the best companies around.

The idea of the alumni is indeed commendable and I wish you all success.

I wish all of you very best in life. May God bless you all!

Mrs. Lorraine Mirza

Ex – Officiating Principal

STCS

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Madam for your warm words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mam, as u loved every student all along these years... among all of us, u may hv forgotten some of us too... bt till date, i hv remebered u jst bcoz of one reason... nd tht is u taught me one thng at a very early age... do u remember the boy, who used to enter school very late??? AUDY??? one day, during the prayer session, u saw me tht i ws on tym tht day, nd infrnt of all u praised me saying, " i m hpy to see my little audy at school on time". tht little encouragement nd beams of hope, tht u genereted tht day within me, i still bore in my heart. nd i hv kpt my words till date... my due regrds nd respect to you mam... for being so vry kind nd gentle to us, jst like our own mothers'....

    ReplyDelete

Followers