Student Speak


" Nursery Rhymes, Alphabets and Number games,

Algebra, Chemical Reaction and Historical names

Poetry, Creative works and Football

Morning Prayers in the Assemble Hall"

"When I look back, I cherish all memories of time spent in school

Every class attended which enhanced my knowledge pool

Sweetest were the days when we walked through the campus

But we have lost this enjoyable second home in our life rush"

I believe this joining of hands would bring smile on faces all again

We will again feel the sun shine and get wet in the sweet rainfall again

We will choose life for our own this time……………… :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hansraj Agarwal

(ISC- 2002)

Consultant @ PriceWaterHouse Coopers

Mail me @hansraj_agarwal21@yahoo.co.in

hello to me @ +919830123854

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers