STCS Alumni Mega Event













STCS Mega Alumni Event


on 25th April

across

Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi , Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai

Timing and Venue to be confirmed post registration.

Past students from all batches attending the event. Your chance to re-connect with past students (and maybe some teachers also!)

286 members already registered!!

Register Now! Click here


Details:
Kolkata
Venue: Top View (Roof Top), Vaibhav Shopping Plaza, 4, Lee Road, Kolkata 700020
(We are trying to convince school authorities to allow us to use school campus for the event)

Last date of registration for Kolkata event - 19th April 2010
Limited passes available. Collect yours for Rs.250 (charges for event venue & Hi-tea).

How & from where to collect passes?
Contact the co-odrinators after you register.

Mumbai

Venue - Mocha, 67 Juhu Tara Road, Opp Ramada Palm Grove,  Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049

Last date of registration for Mumbai event - 23rd April 2010
Pay for your hi-tea at the venue option.


Bangalore

Last date of registration for Bangalore event - 23rd April 2010
Pay for your hi-tea at the venue option.

Delhi

Last date of registration for Delhi event - 23rd April 2010
Pay for your hi-tea at the venue option.

Hyderabad

Last date of registration for Hyderabad event - 23rd April 2010
Pay for your hi-tea at the venue option.
Chennai


Last date of registration for Chennai event - 23rd April 2010

Pay for your hi-tea at the venue option.

For further details contact
stcs@gmail.com

1 comments:

  1. Well....people say I am the epicenter of all controversy...it has always been a part and parcel of my life... some think I am intelligent...others think I am the dumbest person to walk this earth...some think I am caring...a handful think I am reckless...some adores me while others hate me...opinions doesn't bother me and as Raymond Hull once said "He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away"... I have some gr8 friends who have always been there with me and they r the ones I treasure the most...

    ReplyDelete

Followers