Student Speak

STCS might be four letter for a stranger, but for every Thomasite its the bible, quran, or geeta....coz its the place from where each of us got the knowledge and education.

Lucky to have spent 15 yrs here. From LN to class 12, i remember face of each of my classmates, teachers, and support staff. The playgrounds, the old canteen, the small picnic parties, idli wala, ice-cream wala, churan wala to puchka wala, the gatekeepers and the sweepers (especially reeta aaya maa)...all will be part of the lifelong memory.

STCS gave me my first set of friends, its the place with whom i have shared my loneliness,......and it were these memories that forced me to reunite with my schoolmates. 150 years and i believe my only contribution towards my school.....giving back what it gave me...the warmth and care by bringing back its students under one roof!

Cheers,

Priyanka Ladha (ISC 2003)

Instructional Designer with Hurix Systems Private Limited, Mumbai.

i can be reached at ladha.priyanka@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers