Student Speak

The year of passing may be wrong (I'm an absent minded guy now) but I really need to know about my old buddies like Ujjwal Satra our captain, Manikuntala Sengupta (we the boys used to love her a lot), Deepa, Dibyendu and many others whom I still remember.I wonder they might have forgotten me. I cannot forget our principal Mr.G.W.Jordan, Mr.Mukherjee our very strict chemistry teacher, Mr. Dilip Das our biology teacher, our drawing teacher Mrs.Manna.

It's wonderful indeed to know that there was an alumni meet organised a months ago, which I missed. I look forward If there any get together of this kind in near future takes place, please inform me,I'll love to be there.Never mind if no one remembers me from my school, it will be my satisfaction only, that I am still in touch with my school.


--
Sk. Maqsood Alam
Batch 1986

1 comments:

  1. little brothers nd sisters... i came to knw about it so lately.. though still i bore the pain in my heart, whn i left the school... when we were in class VI, our principal was Mr. G. Arathoon, V.P-Mrs L. Mirza... though i m in touch with my frnds, bt still seek for a chance to chip into the school nd meet all our frnds... my favourite teacher was Mr. L. Samuel, Mrs Ratna Deb, Mrs B. Das, Mrs Bhowmick, Mrs Rakshit... my due regards to them... i wish if we fellows get a chance to be present in the sports day nd enjoy the evnts.. we can also have a get-togather then...

    Jyotirmoy Auddy
    2007

    ReplyDelete

Followers